Morning hunts start at 9am - arrival time 8:30am
Afternoon hunts start at 2pm - arrival time 1:30pm
Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon hunts available.
Hunting packages are $285 per gun with a four gun max.
Give me a call!!
* All packages include: birds breasted and bagged, ice, drinking water, soft drinks and snacks.
* No alcohol allowed. We ask that clean language be used. Unsafe gun behavior will not be tolerated. Guides have the right and responsibility to call off a hunt for unsafe behavior - this is for your own protection and the protection of others.
* Bright orange in the form of a hat, cap or vest required during hunt.
* Our dogs take time, effort and patience to train. They are honed athletes. As such, should any harm come to a dog during a hunt by the hunter, the hunter is responsible for any and all medical fees, including a full replacement fee in the case of death, up to the amount of $8000.
* 50% deposit required with reservation and remainder paid before hunt starts.
*Cancellation policy: If not canceled within 14 days prior to hunt, deposit will be forfeited. This ensures scheduling can be adjusted to provide guest with the best hunting experience. Rain-checks in times of inclement weather.
* Woods Chukars provides a liability release which is required before hunt begins.
* Texas hunting license with upland endorsement required, purchased prior to arrival.
* Woods Chukars accepts credit cards and cash.
*It is customary to tip the guide or guides 20% of the overall cost of the hunt.
*Pre-hunt safety meeting conducted.
* Give Lowell Hanson a call, 903-754-6408, and lets book your hunt! The best time to reach Lowell is between 5 -8pm. Thank you for your interest.